Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.35
- AU $10.40Trending at AU $15.88
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.22
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $31.77
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.72
About this product
- DescriptionGourmet Guru Festive Cooking is a collection of 35 tempting recipes to satisfy family and friends during the festivities. This mini volume includes step-by-step instructions for creating sweet and savoury Asian favourites that will please all palates. From hearty main dishes to bite-sized treats, this book provides great ideas for celebratory feasts and nibbles. These include Chinese Chives Spring Rolls, Coconut Crabs, Chocolate Macaroons, Pineapple Tarts, Marble Pudding and Rainbow Tang Yuan in Fruit Cocktail.
- Author BiographyGourmet Guru Academy began as a business initiative by Nanyang Technological University- Students in Free Enterprise (NTU SIFE) with the aim to empower self-taught home cooks to earn an income. Through the publication of cookbooks and weekly cooking classes, these women are learning new skills while providing for themselves and their families. The Gourmet Guru mini cookbook series features recipes collected from homemakers and instructors who have taught at various Community Centres in Singapore.
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleMini Cookbooks
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height165 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.