Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.45
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.71
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.32
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.82
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.26
About this product
- DescriptionWhip up a fuss-free yet delicious meal with Gourmet Guru Quick Cooking, a collection of 35 recipes gathered from homemakers from the Gourmet Guru Academy. Featuring dishes that can be made in a few simple steps, this mini cookbook provides great ideas for hassle-free meals whether it is for lunch, dinner or a mid-day snack. Discover the joy of everyday cooking with recipes such as Stir-Fried Green Papaya, Colourful Prawn Salad, Garlic Chilli Prawns, Healthy Barley Rice Porridge, Vegetarian Aglio Olio, Seafood Marinara Pot and more!
- Author BiographyGourmet Guru Academy began as a business initiative by Nanyang Technological University- Students in Free Enterprise (NTU SIFE) with the aim to empower self-taught home cooks to earn an income. Through the publication of cookbooks and weekly cooking classes, these women are learning new skills while providing for themselves and their families. The Gourmet Guru mini cookbook series features recipes collected from homemakers and instructors who have taught at various Community Centres in Singapore.
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleMini Cookbooks
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height165 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.