All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAustralia is home to some of the world's best food and wine destinations, and this book will help you to discover the very best of them. Divided into regional sections, Gourmet Touring around Australia covers everything from fine-dining restaurants, breezy cafes and up-market produce stores, to farm-gate stalls, cheesemaking factories, olive groves, boutique breweries and cellar doors. For every region there are recommendations for where to stay, information on gourmet festivals and markets, and a suggested itinerary that will help you to decide where to stop, whether your gourmet tour is just for a weekend or longer. Researched and written by local travel and food writers, and with a completely new design and flexi-binding for better on-road use, this guide is the must-have companion for any foodie, wine lover or beer lover.
- Author BiographyDiscover the best food and drink destinations whilst traveling around Australia with this expert guide.
- Author(s)Explore Australia
- PublisherExplore Australia
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintExplore Australia
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight914 g
- Width170 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.