All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionA timely guide for companies needing to grow equity and human capital after the recent ecomic turmoil. Written for leaders and students of for-profit, n-profit, political, and social organizations who are looking for a way to do their work more effectively. Most organizational leaders only partially understand the factors that affect the amount of value created by the activities of their organization and thus greatly under-deliver on the potential to achieve their objectives and serve their target audiences. Governance Reimagined has been written to fill in the missing pieces of this puzzle. It will help put your organization on the path toward re-governing, or redesigning how it works, to unlock its hidden value. Page by page, it will show you how to generate new and better processes and improve the value of those processes by altering the external perception of their risk. * Addresses various issues that affect corporate value, from management and systems theory to governance science, risk management, and traditional finance * Reveals how to recognize internal processes and external events that affect value creation * Highlights how to create resilient organizations that generate greater value from their processes Governance Reimagined offers corporate leaders a new way to think about value, and will help you understand some of the factors that destroy value within organizations, but most importantly how new value can be created and how missions can more ably be fulfilled. This is an important book for these dynamic ecomic times.
- Author BiographyDAVID R. KOENIG is the Chief Executive Officer of The Governance Fund Advisors, LLC, and the Chief Investment Officer of Ram Investment Advisors, LLC. He works to discover hidden value in companies based on their corporate governance. Koenig has a long history of work on governance and risk management, having served as the chair of the board of directors of the Professional Risk Managers' International Association (PRMIA) from 2002 2005; as the lead risk management executive at three companies; and as an entrepreneur, having successfully launched multiple for-profit and nonprofit organizations. In 2010, he was chosen as a winner of the inaugural Management Innovation eXchange's M-Prize competition for his idea Risk Capital as Commons: Distributive and Networked Governance. In 2008, he was bestowed the Higher Standard Award by PRMIA, that organization's top honor. Koenig has also published numerous articles in popular and academic journals and is an editorial board member of both the International Journal of Services Sciences and the Journal of Risk Management in Financial Institutions. He has been a featured speaker at over seventy events on four continents.
- Author(s)David R. Koenig
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.