CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionGoverning Health examines health care policy from a political perspective, describing how Congress, the president, special interest groups, bureaucracy, and state governments help define health policy problems and find politically feasible solutions. William G. Weissert and Carol S. Weissert provide a highly readable and comprehensive synthesis of political science research on how government and private institutions affect the policy process. Extensive reviews of the policies that have governed health care since Lyndon Johnson's administration are capped off with a progsis for the future. Updates to the fourth edition of Governing Health includes: new examples and theory perspectives; recent statistics; and, discussion of the 2010 Obama health reform.
- Author BiographyWilliam G. Weissert is a professor of political science at Florida State University and a professor emeritus at University of Michigan School of Public Health. Carol S. Weissert is the LeRoy Collins Eminent Scholar and a professor of political science at Florida State University.
- Author(s)Carol S. Weissert,William G. Weissert
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note8, 8 black & white illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.