All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of local struggles over community health as a window into governance, citizenship, and identity formation.
- Author BiographySusan J. Shaw is Associate Professor in the School of Anthropology at the University of Arizona.
- Author(s)Susan J. Shaw
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note6 b&w Illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine407 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.