All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a wide-ranging historical account of the development of the Japanese ecomy, from the 17th century to the present day. The author presents an alternative theory to the traditional western view of Japan's ecomic development, emphasising the role of the state.
- Author BiographyKyoko Sheridan is the author of two books on the Australian economy as well as Australian Economy in a Japanese Mirror, (University of Queensland Press, 1993).
- Author(s)Kyoko Sheridan
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication22/04/1994
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleAspects of Political Economy S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight506 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.