Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis authoritative guide shares the true best practices for delivering services in the public sector as identified by a select group of experienced government service managers representing all lines of business. They have applied their hundreds of years of collective experience as both service managers and citizen customers to provide you a practical and comprehensive model for effective service delivery across telephone, email, postal mail, facsimile, walk-in, and web channels. The result is an unprecedented strategic map for service evolution as well as an indispensable guide for resource prioritization when dealing with fiscal realities. Government Customer Service Standards is dedicated to all the people who answered the call and came together to create something we all believed in so strongly that we worked by consensus. Their collective vast understanding of contact services in the public sector has given this body of kwledge the intrinsic viability, credibility, and usability befitting an open standard for government services. I thank them on behalf of government service managers and citizens everywhere for making time beyond their regular duties to make a difference in government.
- Author BiographyDaryl Covey is a retired service manager with over thirty eight years of experience in the public sector. He has worked with a wide variety of government entities, partnered widely with customer contact service professional organizations, and founded a global community of practice devoted to the sharing of effective practices among those who serve governments' customers. Daryl holds a graduate degree from the University of Wisconsin and is a graduate of the Federal Executive Institute. He continues to speak, teach, and serve on behalf of government customer contact services wherever he can help to make a difference.
- Author(s)Daryl Covey
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.