All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionPassionate and politically involved 24 year-old Kristin Tate worries that her fellow millennials, and even 40-something elders, have become politically ambivalent and brainwashed into accepting big government ideology--instead of thinking for themselves. But it's t too late to take on the status quo. Tate's fresh political action handbook, GOVERNMENT GONE WILD, is for a new generation of voters who, like her, are irked that they will be paying for this out-of-control government their entire working lives; and kw that if America is to retain stability and liberty, it's going to be up to them to make sure government is working again. Smart, irreverent, and yes, hip, Tate shows readers on both sides of the aisle that politics isn't just vital to their future-it's a fun way to agitate the entitled political establishment.
- Author BiographyKRISTIN TATE is a multi-media journalist and commentator. She has written for Breitbart News, The Washington Times, and Politico. Tate was trained by John Stossel at the Fox Business Network and her work is featured regularly on The Drudge Report.
- Author(s)Kristin Tate
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCenter Street
- Weight414 g
- Width216 mm
- Height151 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.