All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis response describes how the Government has learned from its experiences in 2007 and is implementing the recommendations set out in Sir Iain Anderson's review ( HC 312, session 2007-08 , ISBN 9780102953220). The review made 26 recommendations grouped under eight of the nine lessons identified following the earlier 2001 outbreak: maintain vigilance; be prepared; react with speed and certainty; explain policies, plans and practices; respect local kwledge; risk assessment and cost benefit analysis; data and information management systems; base decisions on best available science.
- Author(s)Great Britain: Department for Environment
- Date of Publication03/02/2009
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleCm.
- Series Part/Volume Number7514
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStationery Office Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.