All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor around two decades, the architectural duo of Niklaus Graber & Christoph Steiger from Lucerne have been continuously working on the design and construction of high quality buildings that can without doubt be regarded as an enrichment to Swiss building culture. Although the architects attempt to make their works generally understandable and give them a timeless legibility, when designing them they take the risk of fundamentally questioning the relevant task. That often leads to surprising interpretations and tailored solutions that reveal the specific characteristics of each project. By w, their work includes private family homes and apartment buildings, as well as a considerable number of public buildings for educational, cultural, industrial and tourist purposes, which have attracted a great deal of attention on the specialist scene both in Switzerland and abroad. For instance the extension to a window factory in Hagendorn, the therapy centre for the Heilpadagogische Zentrum Uri and the parama gallery on the peak of Mt. Pilatus have been awarded national and international architecture prizes. This book project curated by the architecture historian Prof.Philip Ursprung sheds light on different aspects of the architectural approach of Niklaus Graber and Christoph Steiger.
- PublisherQuart Publishers
- Date of Publication24/06/2015
- Place of PublicationLucerne
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintQuart Publishers
- Content Note70 colour
- Weight1648 g
- Width209 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byCybu Richli,Fabienne Burri,Hubertus Adam
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.