All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
- AU $36.15Trending at AU $37.50
About this product
- DescriptionNeil Anderson, author of the best-selling The Bondage Breaker[trademark], and his co-authors expose the trauma of legalism to let you see how Christ frees you from your efforts to be good eugh for God. Far too many Christians believe that the Christian life is trying hard to do what God commands. But making laws into lords estranges you from Christ. In this liberating book, the authors uncover the chains of legalism: shame, guilt, and pride; the keys to liberty: kwing who you are in Christ and resting in the Father's love; the life of freedom: experiencing joyful friendship with God and obeying Him because you love Him. If you're weighed down by rules you can't possibly keep, here's encouragement and an appeal to the church to be free in Christ. Previously titled Breaking the Bondage of Legalism.
- Author BiographyDr. Neil T. Anderson, Founder and President Emeritus of Freedom in Christ Ministries (FICM), is the bestselling author or coauthor of more than 60 books, including The Bondage Breaker (more than 1.3 million sold). His books and ministry have impacted the church all over the world with offices and representatives in many countries. He travels extensively to equip the church so they can establish their people alive and free in Christ. Rich Miller, a man whose heart beats for renewal and revival in the church, serves as president and a speaker for Freedom in Christ Ministries. He has coauthored Getting Anger Under Control and Grace That Breaks the Chains, as well as authoring 40 Days of Grace and the youth book To My Dear Slimeball. He and his wife live in the mountains of western North Carolina. Paul Travis served for more than 30 years as a church pastor after obtaining his theology degree at London Theological Seminary in Ontario. He now works with Freedom in Christ Ministries in the areas of discipleship counseling and speaking to churches. Along with his wife, Joyce, he resides in North Carolina.
- Author(s)Neil T. Anderson,Paul Travis,Rich Miller
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.