All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.12Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionGRACE: God's Riches At Christ's Expense We kw a lot about and emphasize Christ's expense, but we have barely tapped into what God's riches are or how to put them into practice in our lives. Most Christians kw that grace literally means favor. True story: I had a friend once whose uncle was the dictator of a small country. She could have had all the riches of that country. She chose t to, fearing what would happen to her if his government was overthrown, but you get the idea. The favor of a ruler can lead to all sorts of luxurious benefits. God is the greatest ruler of all, and he has abundant (spiritual) riches for his children, which the apostles sum up under the word grace. Too few Christians have any idea of the riches inherent in God's favor, so they do t benefit any more than my friend benefitted from her uncle's favor. Grace explores the Bible's passages on grace and explains, in easy to understand terms, how to apply it to our lives. This little booklet could easily become the most important book you have ever read.
- Author BiographyPaul Pavao is a teacher and a writer. He has been a leading teacher at Rose Creek Village, a Christian community of around two hundred people, for over ten years. He now leads a house church in Memphis. Paul is the author of _Decoding Nicea_, the thoroughly researched story of the Council of Nicea, and _The Apostles' Gospel_, a comparison of the apostolic preaching in the book of Acts with the gospel preached by evangelicals today. Paul is also the webmaster of Christian-history.org, a web site on the early churches, the Council of Nicea, and the Reformation, and paulfpavao.com, a web site and blog containing all his other Christian writings. Paul lives in Memphis, TN with his wife and two youngest children.
- Author(s)Paul F Pavao
- PublisherGreatest Stories Ever Told
- Date of Publication27/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreatest Stories Ever Told
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)E Pavao
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.