All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionGoodbye worry, fear, doubt, and guilt. Hello grace. This concise guide serves as the apologetics for the homeschool mom. Grace for the Homeschool Mom addresses the most common lies, fears, temptations, traps, and pitfalls that homeschool moms face. Use this book as a reference to arm yourself with God's grace and His Word to rebuke the deceptions of the enemy. Break away from the enemy's bondage and begin to experience peace and freedom in your homeschool journey right away.
- Author BiographyTamara L. Chilver is passionate about providing parents with fun and creative teaching tips. Tamara's bachelor's degree is in elementary education, and her master's degree is in elementary curriculum. Before entering the homeschooling world 15 years ago with her five children, Tamara was a public school elementary teacher, a private school curriculum coordinator, and a private tutor. Tamara uses her diverse background in education to empower parents with confidence while simplifying learning methods. She is currently a speaker, television contributor and a best-selling author. You can also find her blogging at TeachingwithTLC.com.
- Author(s)Tamara L Chilver
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.