All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough these Graces are mostly drawn from the great Christian tradition, they are all directed to the present time, to life as we lead it. Every day we make unexpected discoveries about ourselves and the world around us. Likewise, in a spirit of serendipity, these Graces are t categorized. They are to dip into whenever you need the comfort of words that show us that we are t alone and that our private joys and sorrows, irritations and mir triumphs, have been, and always will be, common to humankind. In this book each Grace has its own minute prayer mat on which you may, perhaps, in your imagination, kneel down and rest your spirit for a while.
- Author BiographySusan Skinner is an artist and ecumenical Christian living in the south of England.She belongs to the Association of Christian Writers and the Catholic Guild of Artists. She was a creative writing tutor for Surrey University and now runs creative writing workshops for local groups in Sussex. She is a poet, novelist, printer and painter. She has three children of her own and when her sister died some years ago she took on her four children. She has numerous grandchildren and a dog who keeps her husband walking.
- Author(s)Susan Skinner
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication20/11/2008
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width150 mm
- Height105 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.