All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionHelp students practice and prepare for the all-important Common Core assessment tests at the end of the school year. Every turn of the page provides a new standard with a series of practice questions for students to work on. Features include: <ul><li>Hundreds of practice questions complete with detailed answers<li>Many different question types, including multiple choice, short answer, extended response, and more<li>Tip boxes throughout the book provide students with friendly reminders<li>Easy-to-follow tabs allow parents and teachers to recognize the types of questions within each standard<li>An easy-to-follow, side-by-side layout lets students conquer one standard at a time<li>Student-friendly worksheets reinforce what they are learning in the classroom<li>Practice tests at the end of each section pinpoint strengths and weaknesses<li>A cumulative assessment tests their understanding of everything they have learned <i>Grade 3 Test Practice for Common Core</i> can be used at home or in the classroom. It's an excellent resource for parents and teachers as they help students meet and exceed grade level expectations on the Common Core assessment tests.
- Author(s)Renee Snyder M a,Susan M Signet M a
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleBarron's Core Focus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width213 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.