All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed to complement the two volumes Electrical and Electronic Principles 1 and 2. Due to the graded nature of the assignment questions, many of them are quite demanding, and will therefore also be found of use for Higher National, first-year undergraduate studies in electrical engineering, and associated bridging courses. Of necessity, the assignment questions at the end of each chapter of most textbooks tend to concentrate solely on the topic covered by the relevant chapter. However, this tends to fragment the subject matter. Consequently the student, once tested, tends to 'forget' about earlier topics and concentrates solely on the current topic of study. This effect is compounded by the current system of phase tests and assignments in preference to a comprehensive end test on completion of the unit of study. The objective of this book is to present more realistic engineering problems. In many cases this means that the student has to utilise kwledge gained over a range of topics in order to arrive at a solution. This will help the student to view the unite s) as a cohesive whole, rather than isolated pockets of kwledge. In order to enhance the integrative aspect, some exercises include topics from the BTEC Electronics syllabuses together with some elements from the Electrical Applications. The subject matter of this last unit has considerable overlap with that of Electrical and Electronic Principles.
- Author(s)Christopher R. Robertson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/02/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight228 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.