All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a companion volume to Graduate Algebra: Commutative View (published as volume 73 in this series). The main and most important feature of the book is that it presents a unified approach to many important topics, such as group theory, ring theory, Lie algebras, and gives conceptual proofs of many basic results of ncommutative algebra. There are also a number of major results in ncommutative algebra that are usually found only in technical works, such as Zelmav's proof of the restricted Burnside problem in group theory, word problems in groups, Tits's alternative in algebraic groups, PI algebras, and many of the roles that Coxeter diagrams play in algebra.
- Author(s)Louis Halle Rowen
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- Series TitleGraduate Studies in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 91
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.