All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionGraduate & Professional Programs: An Overview 2016 contains more than 2,250 university and college profiles with detailed information on the degrees available, enrollment figures, tuition, financial support, housing, faculty, research affiliations, library facilities, and contact information. This graduate guide enables students to explore program listings by field, geographic area, and institution. Two-page in-depth descriptions, written by each featured institution, give complete details on the graduate study available. Up-to-date appendixes list institution changes since the last edition and abbreviations used in the guide. Graduate & Professional Programs: An Overview 2016 is the latest in Peterson's 50-year history of providing prospective students the most up-to-date graduate school information available.
- PublisherPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Weight1814 g
- Width221 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement50th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.