All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionPeterson's <em>Graduate Programs in the Humanities, Arts & Social Sciences 2017</em> contains details on more than 11,000 graduate programs of study across all relevant disciplines-including the arts and architecture, communications and media, psychology and counseling, political science and international affairs, ecomics, and sociology, anthropology, archaeology, and more. Informative data profiles of these programs at nearly 1,700 institutions include facts and figures on accreditation, degree requirements, application deadlines and contact information, financial support, faculty, and student body profiles. Two-page in-depth descriptions, written by featured institutions, offer complete details on specific graduate programs, schools, or departments as well as information on faculty research. Comprehensive directories list programs in this volume, as well as others in the graduate series.
- PublisherPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Weight2359 g
- Width218 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine69 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement51st
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.