Graduate School: Winning Strategies for Getting in by Ph.D., Dave G Mumby (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $58.94+ AU $1.99 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by bookhub-au
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $31.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ozpurebeauty
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.53
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.31Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.44
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
About this product
- DescriptionGraduate School: Winning Strategies For Getting In provides college and University students with all the information and advice they need to apply successfully to graduate school. Several misconceptions about graduate school are revealed and dispelled, including the most common myth that one must have excellent grades to get in, and that excellent grades are all that one needs. Certain factors that can play an even bigger role than GPA in determining the fate of an application are discussed, and the reader discovers how the process of selecting applicants actually works in most graduate programs; it is t the way that most people think! Students with outstanding grades will discover why they need more than just their grades to get into grad school and succeed once there. These other requirements are explained, along with numerous tips and suggestions for making sure that one has it all when it comes time to apply.
- Author(s)Dave G Mumby,Ph.D.
- PublisherProto Press Publications
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProto Press Publications
- Weight522 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.