All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionApplied Behavior Analysis has proven to be the most effective means of teaching children diagsed with autistic-spectrum disorders. ABA is t, however, one size fits all. Different teaching techniques within ABA must be chosen, based upon student need. In Graduated Applied Behavior Analysis, Dr. Bobby Newman and colleagues describe an approach that alters teaching methodologies based on the functioning level of the student. While there are many schools of thought within ABA, they are all part of the same basic science. Aspects of that science are outlined. Portions of an introductory manual and a study describing the effectiveness of an ABA preschool are included.
- Author BiographyBobby Newman is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and Licensed Psychologist. Bobby is the first author on nine books regarding behavior therapy, the philosophy of behaviorism, the autism spectrum disorders, and utopian literature. He has published over two dozen articles in professional journals, as well as numerous popular magazine articles. A popular speaker, Bobby also provides direct treatment, staff training and consultation around the world, and has been honored for this work by several parents and professional groups.
- Author(s)Dr Bobby Newman
- PublisherDove and Orca
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDove and Orca
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.