All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis short history spans from early gold seekers during the gold rush in California, through the construction of the railroad, up to the current plans for the beautiful Mohawk Valley in the beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains.
- Author BiographyC. L. Neely is a native of Northern California, and lived for several years in Mohawk Valley, near White Sulphur Springs. Interest in local history began at an early age and continues to this day. Neely's love for books led to the ownership of three bookstores, and the publication of a 2nd book Behind Every Hero, which is a novel that reveals the history of Sierra Valley, California.
- Author(s)C L Neely
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.