All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $25.07
About this product
- DescriptionYou are here. The original book, Graff, put you in touch with your creative style. Graff 2 is here to help you find your creative soul. Is it wildstyle or bubble letters? Flat or three-dimensional? Black and white or full color? Delving deeper into the elements covered in his first book, graffiti artist Scape Martinez brings you into his world, sharing his approach to letters, color and design. From working it out with paper and pens to working large (and legally) on walls, Graff 2 reveals the nuts and bolts of graffiti style along with ideas and techniques for bringing those styles to life. * Preparation, technique, expression and meaning *5 full-scale demonstrations show the creation of wall pieces from start to finish * Heavily illustrated with examples and step-by-step instruction throughout * Includes an expanded glossary of graffiti terms t covered in the first book Artists and fans alike will appreciate this rare inside perspective on graffiti art. Take it to your wall. You have something to say. Put it out there for the world to see.
- Author BiographyScape Martinez has created murals and designs for countless public art projects such as the East Palo Alto Public Mural Project. His work has been featured in publications such as Artweek, and shown in several galleries including the Berkeley Art Center and the Institute of Contemporary Art, San Jose. He serves as the creative director for Real Smart Studios (www.realsmartstudios.com), and examples of his efforts with Graff can be found at www.scapemartinez.com.
- Author(s)Scape Martinez
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIMPACT Books
- Out-of-print date23/07/2016
- Content Note250 colour, 50 black & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.