All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionHarry is a dedicated actor, often out of work, rejected and desperate for opportunities to practice his art. Brief moments of success only serve to increase his thirst for fulfillment. In these moving, sometimes harrowing short stories Steven Berkoff, tears the skin off the acting profession to reveal the raw, bleeding reality of the actors everyday life.
- Author BiographyWidely known as an actor, director and playwright, Steven Berkoff is one of the leading British exponents of modern theatre, with a taste for stark contrasts and disturbing juxtapositions. His original and outrageous play 'East' combined Shakespearean grandeur and cockney rhyming slang to riotous effect. Adaptations including Kafka's 'Metamorphosis' and 'The Trial', Oscar Wilde's 'Salome' and further stage plays such as 'Greek' and 'Kvetch', performed throughout the world, have earned him a international following.
- Author(s)Steven Berkoff
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/1999
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight249 g
- Width125 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.