All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $17.80Trending at AU $22.39
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.27
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.66
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.24
About this product
- DescriptionGraham Greene: A Study of Four Dramas is an historical and analytical study of Greene's four dramas, his only plays produced and reviewed in both England and the United States. Along with a brief overview of his background and character, highlighting some of the formative influences of his childhood, adolescence, and young manhood, the study focuses upon the central action and unifying theme of each drama: the protagonist's quest for an intensely desired spiritual good. This analysis demonstrates that Greene uses these quests to make significant statements about life and about his own personal concerns.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Gerald C. Walling, S.J., is an Assistant Professor in the Performing Arts Department of Marquette University. He has previously taught at Loyola University of Chicago. During the summer of 1986 he was a Bannan Visiting Scholar at Santa Clara University. He received his Ph.D. from Northwestern University.
- Author(s)Gerald C Walling
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/1992
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies Series 26: Theatre Arts
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1991
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight440 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.