All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionAs Kung Fu masters picked up rice with their nimble toes, these collected thoughts are to be picked up by nimble minds. Some Oriental rice, some American corn.
- Author BiographyRaised a rocket base kid, son of an engineer and an artist, once a combat pilot, mountain helicopter pilot, James immersed himself in Tao, Christianity, Wicca, and Scientology, while working as a bet runner, mendicant troubadour, occult publisher's editor, and occasional smuggler.
- Author(s)James Nathan Post
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.