All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive review of the grammar skills needed for success on the redesigned SAT. It is suitable for students who have t previously completed an extensive study in grammar. This book includes: 1) A review of grammar fundamentals and parts of speech. 2) An explanation of grammar rules covered on the new SAT. 3) An overview of common ways in which certain errors are tested. 4) Drills designed to help you identify and correct errors. 5) Answers and explanations to all practice questions.
- Author BiographyDouglas graduated summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from Georgetown University, where he majored in government. He has since completed a graduate certificate in college counseling through the University of San Diego Extension Program. Douglas has worked as a classroom teacher, tutor, curriculum writer, and college counselor both independently and for test prep companies.
- Author(s)Douglas S Kovel
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.