Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the teacher's edition and answer key for the companion workbook, Grammar and Composition Review for the Creative Arts Student. The original workbook offers a review of grammar and writing skills for the creative arts student, whether in high school, an arts program, a university setting, or in adult life. It is designed for the creative student who may have forgotten the basic rules of grammar, who may struggle with spelling or punctuation, or who just needs a refresher course in basic writing skills. The workbook is written in a reader-friendly format with information, examples, and brief exercises in each of the following areas: Parts of speech, capitalization and punctuation, sentence structure, commonly confused words, commonly misspelled words, paragraphs, and short essays.
- Author BiographySusan Hansen, M.S., has been an educator and counselor in the Phoenix, Arizona, area since 1986. She currently teaches English at the Art Institute of Phoenix, and several graduate courses in school counseling at Ottawa University.
- Author(s)Susan Hansen M S
- Date of Publication20/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.