All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionGrammar in Use Intermediate is a highly successful grammar text kwn for its clear, concise explanations and invative format. Grammar in Use Intermediate Classware is a presentation tool that allows you to present the Student's Book pages in a lively, interactive way at the front of the classroom. Classware can be used with all types of interactive whiteboards or simply with a computer and projector. You can make each page of the Student's Book come alive by highlighting, erasing, hiding, and revealing text; making and saving your own tes; creating text boxes; drawing lines; and attaching files. You can also zoom in on explanations and exercises and connect to online dictionaries.
- Author(s)Raymond Murphy
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notecol.
- Weight70 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 CD-ROM
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.