All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor advice you can trust, look further than Marco Polo. The Gran Canaria Marco Polo Spiral Guide is a compact travel guide for people who have little time to prepare for a trip, don't want to miss anything, like to be inspired by great ideas for exciting days out and love all things ultra-practical and easy to use. Visit the weekly markets (aka the best places to shop in Spain), sample the local tapas, or try some wine at a bodega. Gran Canaria awaits! Inside the Gran Canaria Marco Polo Spiral Guide:Top 10 sights: From the top down to make it easy to prioritise! That Gran Canaria Feeling gives tips to help you experience the essence of the island. Get under Gran Canaria's and see what makes it tick. Don't miss: Each chapter highlights the absolute must-sees for each area and what to do at your leisure if time permits. Chapters: Las Palmas, The North, Central Mountains, The South. Organised by district; each chapter explores the most important and interesting sights. Restaurant recommendations, the best shopping streets and the hottest places to go for a night out are listed at the end of each chapter.Perfectly planned itineraries for each area including the best places to eat and drink along the way, each with its own map, make exploring easy and stress-free for Perfect Days in Gran Canaria! Coverage of Museo Canario, Catedral de Santa Ana, Casa de Colo, Cebio de Valeron, Caldera de Bandama, Jardin Canario, Teror, Roque Bentayga, Roque Nublo, Artenara, Barranco de Guayadeque, Playa del Ingles and more. Street Atlas & pull out map: The best of both worlds! Some people prefer an atlas while others prefer a separate map - Marco Polo Spiral Guides have both! The separate, fully indexed pull-out map is handily placed in a high-quality plastic wallet at the back of the guide, which can also be used as a storage pocket. Top 10 reasons to come back: For those undecided about a return visit...there is a list of Top 10 reasons to come back again!
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Guides are known for their handy, compact format and unique Insider Tips. Marco Polo Maps and City Maps are famous for their high quality cartography and additional features like mark-it stickers which help to pinpoint a destination for future reference and aid route planning.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/05/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Spiral Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Weight340 g
- Width120 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine40 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $53.79
- AU $34.25Trending at AU $38.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.93
- AU $19.19Trending at AU $22.17
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.