All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrand Domestic Revolution Handbook compiles investigations and living research into the concept of the home and the domestic by more than 25 artists, designers, theorists and activists. Through case studies, project documentation, ephemera, analyses and theory, the status of the home is revealed beyond the narrow lens of private concerns, but with full consideration of a privateness that revitalizes the individual and allows for other forms of sociality. In both form and content, this volume attempts to uncover the potentialities of the house and the private sphere through a rethinking of social practices in conjunction with practical design approaches.
- Author(s)Binna Choi,Maiko Tanaka
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight1238 g
- Width234 mm
- Height318 mm
- Spine28 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.