Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionBorn 1936 in a market town close to the port of Liverpool and an avid reader of adventure and travel books, the Author soon developed an urge to see the world and on leaving school he became an apprentice Deck Officer in the Merchant Navy. By 1962 this was replaced by an urge to get married, have a family and settle down ashore. This book is confined to the ten years seafaring and covers the final days of The Empire, prior to cargo being loaded in remote container ports, in hours rather than days or weeks, giving time to explore or learn about other parts of the World. The best of times.
- Author(s)Ed Dickinson
- PublisherEd Dickinson
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEd Dickinson
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight452 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.