All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionGlebe's history between the 18th and 21st centuries, illustrates its division by the stringent social, ecomic and religious stratification. Max Stollig writes engagingly about the iconic terrace houses, pubs and churches, coupled with local personalities and political debates.
- Author(s)Max Solling
- PublisherHalstead Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationBroadway
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHalstead Press
- Content Noteill.
- Height247 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.