All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen day is done, and shadows begin to deepen, it is time for Grandfather Twilight to close his book, put on his jacket, and go for a walk through the forest.Litle birds hush as he walks by, and the rabbits and other small woodland creatures watch in silence as he performs his very special evening task and returns to his house among the trees. Small readers and listeners, too, will sense the serentiy of this poetic story, and will be comforted to learn that the twilight is a gentle, friendly time.Exquisite pictures extend and illuminate the text, to reveal the nightly miracle so faithfully performed by Grandfather Twlight. Perfect for reading aloud and for sharing at bedtime, this beautiful and reassuring book will be cherished by old and young alike.
- Author BiographyBarbara Helen Berger lives on Bainbridge Island, Washington.
- Author(s)Barbara Berger
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG P Putnam's Sons
- Content Notechiefly colour illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width241 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.05
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.28
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.58
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.