All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionGrandma's Sex Handbook is very explicit sex advice for married couples and brides and grooms within a few weeks of marriage. This advice has been passed down from grandmothers to granddaughters for at least 8 generations, built on two principles: Enjoy sex, and keep your husband satisfied sexually. Many Christian women seem to have trouble with the first point, even though you can't do your best at keeping your husband satisfied if you don't enjoy sex. Why? It's the difference between willing and wanting. You may be willing to have sex any time your husband asks for it, but that alone puts too much pressure on him -- if he always has to initiate sex, it can make him feel like he's imposing, leading him to be reluctant to ask. So, most of Grandma's Sex Handbook focuses on why and how to be a vixen in the bedroom, how to enjoy it, and how to really satisfy your husband. Also included is Grandma's Sex Fantasy Cookbook, a collection of hundreds of Grandma's favorite sex fantasy recipes.
- Author BiographyGrandma Anne Wright is a pseudonym. Though most of Grandma's family is aware of who wrote her Handbook, most of her friends don't know, and she prefers to keep it that way.
- Author(s)Anne Wright
- PublisherIntimate Press
- Date of Publication09/06/2009
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationFairfax
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIntimate Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.