All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.08Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual explains how to be a more competitive chess player. Chess grandmaster Vassilios Kotronias has been a professional player for two decades and w he explains the secrets of his success. As a writer, Kotronias has the skill to explain in words what other top players can only express in long lists of chess moves. Improve your chess with a grandmaster guide.
- Author BiographyVassilios Kotronias became Greek Champion for the tenth time in December 2014. He is feared for his profound opening preparation, and is one of the worlds foremost experts on the Kings Indian Defence.
- Author(s)Vassilios Kotronias
- PublisherQuality Chess UK LLP
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuality Chess UK LLP
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight584 g
- Width240 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.