All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionShapard's fresh and upbeat poetic style will enhance readers' thoughts about their grandchildren and children. The author's poet's eye cuts through the veneer of categorization and opens up deep and light observations that are both unique and universal. Grandmotherhood is a celebration of Shapard's newest lovesher grandchildren, and an ideal read for every grandparent or parent you kw.
- Author(s)Sandra Gales Shapard
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication07/07/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.