Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- Description<p>In this touching and spiritual memoir, Bernice Reid recounts the important lessons in life that her grandmother taught her over the years. Often times, young men and women resist advice from their parents and grandparents, and Bernice was exception. Now, as a grandmother and great-grandmother herself, she details treasured and valuable bits of wisdom from her grandmother through pithy and entertaining devotionals. She goes on to credit her grandmother's advice with providing her the wisdom to raise a faithful and highly successful family.
- Author Biography<p>Dr. Bernice Reid is an award-winning educator, artist, journalist and musician, whose career has spanned more than 50 years. She was inspired to write Grandmother's Shelf to portray the loving, teaching of faith form her grandmother and as testimony to Jesus Christ's salvation, redemption, and restoration. She hopes this book will minister to all who will read it, especially young people.
- Author(s)Bernice Reid
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication04/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.