CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionPoems for children are featured in this book that takes a brief look into the lives and adventures of grandparents and their farm, high on a hill in Oklahoma.
- Author BiographyJuanita King was born in Ponca City, OK, in 1925 and married Woodrow King in 1946. They moved to Jamaica as Missionaries in 1959. When they returned to the U.S., they moved to Cushing, OK, where they owned and operated a Dairy Queen for 15 years. During the years in Cushing, she lived with her husband and three daughters on an 80-acre farm called Kiora. Here they raised children, grandchildren, cattle, horses, dogs and cats. Over the years she has written stories and poems for childrens' enjoyment.
- Author(s)Juanita King
- PublisherNew Forums Press
- Date of Publication29/12/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Forums Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.