All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShimon Even's Graph Algorithms, published in 1979, was a seminal introductory book on algorithms read by everyone engaged in the field. This thoroughly revised second edition, with a foreword by Richard M. Karp and tes by Andrew V. Goldberg, continues the exceptional presentation from the first edition and explains algorithms in a formal but simple language with a direct and intuitive presentation. The book begins by covering basic material, including graphs and shortest paths, trees, depth-first-search and breadth-first search. The main part of the book is devoted to network flows and applications of network flows, and it ends with chapters on planar graphs and testing graph planarity.
- Author BiographyShimon Even (1935-2004) was a pioneering researcher on graph algorithms and cryptography. He was a highly influential educator who played a major role in establishing computer science education in Israel at the Weizmann Institute and the Technion. He served as a source of professional inspiration and as a role model for generations of students and researchers. He is the author of Algorithmic Combinatorics (1973) and Graph Algorithms (1979).
- Author(s)Shimon Even
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/09/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note64 b/w illus. 10 tables
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byGuy Even
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.