All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionGraph Separators with Applications is devoted to techniques for obtaining upper and lower bounds on the sizes of graph separators - upper bounds being obtained via decomposition algorithms. The book surveys the main approaches to obtaining good graph separations, while the main focus of the book is on techniques for deriving lower bounds on the sizes of graph separators. This asymmetry in focus reflects our perception that the work on upper bounds, or algorithms, for graph separation is much better represented in the standard theory literature than is the work on lower bounds, which we perceive as being much more scattered throughout the literature on application areas.Given the multitude of tions of graph separator that have been developed and studied over the past (roughly) three decades, there is a need for a central, theory-oriented repository for the mass of results. The need is absolutely critical in the area of lower-bound techniques for graph separators, since these techniques have virtually never appeared in articles having the word 'separator' or any of its near-synyms in the title. Graph Separators with Applications fills this need.
- Author(s)Arnold L. Rosenberg,Lenwood S. Heath
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleFrontiers in Computer Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1230 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.