All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzing the behavior of complex networks is an important element in the design of new man-made structures such as communication systems and biologically engineered molecules. Because any complex network can be represented by a graph, and therefore in turn by a matrix, graph theory has become a powerful tool in the investigation of network performance. This self-contained 2010 book provides a concise introduction to the theory of graph spectra and its applications to the study of complex networks. Covering a range of types of graphs and topics important to the analysis of complex systems, this guide provides the mathematical foundation needed to understand and apply spectral insight to real-world systems. In particular, the general properties of both the adjacency and Laplacian spectrum of graphs are derived and applied to complex networks. An ideal resource for researchers and students in communications networking as well as in physics and mathematics.
- Author BiographyPiet Van Mieghem is a Professor at the Delft University of Technology with a chair in telecommunication networks, and chairman of the Network Architectures and Services (NAS) section. His main research interests lie in the modeling and analysis of complex networks (such as biological, brain, social, infrastructural, etc. networks) and in new Internet-like architectures and algorithms for future communications networks.
- Author(s)Piet Van Mieghem
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note29 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight780 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.