Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an expansion of our first book Introduction to Graph Theory: H3 Mathematics. While the first book was intended for capable high school students and university freshmen, this version covers substantially more ground and is intended as a reference and textbook for undergraduate studies in Graph Theory. In fact, the topics cover a few modules in the Graph Theory taught at the National University of Singapore. The reader will be challenged and inspired by the material in the book, especially the variety and quality of the problems, which are derived from the authors' years of teaching and research experience.
- Author(s)Eng Guan Tay,Kah Loon Ng,Khee-Meng Koh
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight826 g
- Width152 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.