All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGraphic art is a powerful weapon of protest and propaganda, shock and subversion. From the revolutionary 1960s to the present day, Graphic Agitation explores the countless and complex ways in which graphic art and design have addressed social and political issues around the globe. Covering a broad range of subject areas, including war, peace, ecology, health and sexual politics, this book features the work of some of the design world's best-kwn personalities as well as the graphics of anymous protest. In addition to its striking visual impact, this unique collection of images presents a memorable reflection of the social concerns and political struggles of our age.
- Author BiographyLiz McQuiston divides her time between graphic design practice, teaching and writing. Her publications include Women in Design: A Contemporary View and The Graphic Design Sourcebook, as well as Graphic Agitation 2 and Suffregettes to She-Devils, published by Phaidon.
- Author(s)Liz McQuiston
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication07/09/1995
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Note600 colour illustrations
- Weight1497 g
- Width250 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.72Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.