All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionHerman Miller, the leader in modern twentieth-century furniture manufacture, was a totally design-oriented company. Kwn best for Eames and Nelson furniture designs, showrooms, and interiors, they also produced outstanding graphic design. Mid-century and later advertisements, drawings, brochures, catalogs, posters, and wall panels are shown in this visually exciting new book. Photos of award-winning and other graphic designs are all from the Herman Miller Archives. This beautiful book is a must for anyone with an interest in modern furniture, graphics, or twentieth century design in general.
- Author BiographyLeslie Pina has written many books, including Classic Herman Miller*, Herman Miller Interior Views*, and Alexander Girard Designs for Herman Miller*, and has had three company catalogs reprinted.
- Author(s)Leslie Pina
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2001
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note330+ photos
- Weight1500 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.