All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $120.44Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
About this product
- Description* A must-have reference to more than 100 common residential conditions from accessibility issues to working with zinc * Practical information that the architect, engineer, contractor and homeowner can access quickly, with over 230 supporting tables photos and details * Identifies frequently used reference standards, acceptable practices, and other relevant resources Quick, reliable answers to your most common on-site questions When you're in the field, you never kw what you'll come across. Graphic Standards Field Guide to Residential Construction gives you fast access to the information you need when you're on-site and under pressure. Presented in a highly visual and easily portable format, Graphic Standards Field Guide to Residential Construction is organized by CSI's MasterFormat and is coordinated with the 2009 International Residential Code, as well as current sustainable practices. It addresses issues pertaining to residential construction by covering every aspect of the process, such as the use of materials, structural concerns, finishes, thermal and moisture protection, accessible design applications, and more. Graphic Standards Field Guide to Residential Construction extends beyond the studio, with: * Quick access to essential information wherever you are * Graphic Standards-quality details accompanied by photographs and tables * Illustrations that help you troubleshoot problems, along with on-the-spot solutions * Compact format that's easy to reference and carry along Graphic Standards Field Guide to Residential Construction is a handy companion that offers the essential tools that time-crunched professionals can turn to in an instant when dealing with clients, or when handling the many complex demands surrounding construction management.
- Author BiographyDennis J. Hall, FAIA, FCSI, is founder and CEO of both Hall Architects, Inc. and HALL Building Information Group, LLC. He has over thirty-five years experience in the fields of design, construction, and forensic architecture. Mr. Hall is the 2011 President of the Construction Specifications Institute and also serves on the OmniClass Construction Classification System (OCCS) Development Committee. He is also the Editor in Chief for the Second Edition of Architectural Graphic Standards for Residential Construction. Nina M. Giglio, Associate AIA, CSI, is President of HALL Building Information Group, LLC and Director of Specifications for Hall Architects, Inc. She is the 2011 President of Specifications Consultants in Independent Practice and currently serves on several institute committees and task teams for the Construction Specifications Institute.
- Author(s)Dennis J. Hall,Nina M. Giglio
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2011
- Series TitleGraphic Standards Field Guide Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight656 g
- Width129 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.