All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory text teaches programmers in Cookbook style how to write iOS apps that take advantage of Core Graphics and Quartz Core and the SDK?s great graphical capabilities, such as using custom fonts, loading and using colors, drawing gradients, moving, scaling and rotating images and whatt.
- Author BiographyVandad Nahavandipoor has developed software using Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, Assembly, Delphi, and .NET for many years. As a staff member of a company that is a global leader in mobile money solutions in London, he has worked with some of the world's biggest brands--such as Visa and US Bank---to deliver mobile applications to their customers. Vandad brings an interest in management, leadership and entrepreneurship to his work, believing in the synergy that is achieved as a result of cooperation and working together in a team.
- Author(s)Vandad Nahavandipoor
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication14/06/2011
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.