Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings revolution to the African continent. It makes it clear that for Africans to advance in life they require a different approach to life. The book uses proverbs and wise sayings from Africa to enhance the tion that Africa as a continent appreciates issues about change and other players from outside the continent get a buy-in into change management. It is w generally accepted that from Cape to Cairo one sees a continent pregnant with resources but it is classified as the poorest by bank balance. The book uses African wisdom to help readers around the world to appreciate the African transformation. Change is always hardest at the beginning but it gets easier and better as days transform into years. Nothing in life changes without change. The book suggests ways of how Africa can swing the pendulum and rise to be a global shining star by owning and using its natural resources wisely and embracing transformational leadership. This would rewrite the ecomic order and turn the richest poor continent into a super rich continent.
- Author(s)Emmanuel Danstan Chinunda
- PublisherAuthorhouse UK
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAuthorhouse UK
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight211 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.