All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.07
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.57
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.59
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
About this product
- Description<p>The world's grasslands are rich habitats that support an incredible diversity of life from the smallest insects to the largest predators such as the lion and the puma. This book explores how ten of these creatures from diverse environments--including the African savannah, the North American prairies, and the South American pampas--are all interrelated in three grassland food chains. At the end of each spread, a picture clue lets readers guess which predator is next on the chain. The combination of bright design, clear structure, and appealing wildlife make this a great introduction to life in grasslands around the world.
- Author BiographySean Callery is a writer and primary-school teacher. He has written a number of<br>information books for publishers such as HarperCollins and Which?, as well as musicals<br>and educational articles.
- Author(s)Sean Callery
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleLifecycles (Kingfisher)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width231 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.